Thursday, May 31, 2012

Farmer's Market Quickie

Hello Friends,

I'm back with my Farmer's Market Quickie card. This particular card is not my own but was created by Jo Eades of Stampin' Up! Australia. I thought it was too cute and very simple to not do as my Farmer's Market make and take.
The set used is Circle Circus. I was glad to find Jo's card because even though I love this set, I hardly use it. Also, we now offer our make and takers the option of English or Spanish sentiments!!

Don't forget the Contest, read on....
OK, CONTEST TIME!!!
So, I have exciting news to share..........I'm having a contest on my blog!!!! Exciting, huh!!! Stampin' Up! offers an annual trip to glorious destinations around the world if you reach a sales/points goal of 40,000 during the year. I'm not to far from the goal, but know I can't make it on my own, so I will definitely need some help to get there. So, if you help me to make it to 40,000, How would you like to go with me?

The trip destination is to FIJI!!! That's right, I'm taking the winner of the contest to FIJI!!! Here's the details.......

To each person who does one of the following...
  • Host a party with sales over $500+
  • Place a personal order of $250+
  • down line members promote to Senior Associate or Supervisor
Your name will be entered into a drawing. Who's ever name is drawn, will go to FIJI with me! Deadline to meet the sales/points goal is June 30th. Call me to book your date. Or, place your order today! THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE TO WIN....THERE IS ONLY A FEW NAMES IN THE HAT!!!!


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: