Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Contest Time!!



Hello My Friends,

I know, I've been missing for awhile! Life just rears up and takes over, how does that happen??!!

I celebrated a very happy birthday! I received such wonderful gifts from my family, friends, and Richard. Thanks to everyone who thought of me on my birthday.

No card for the Farmer's Market Quickie. I was so busy making Mother's Day cards AT the Farmer's Market!! They were buying them up just as fast as I could make them!! Believe it or not, it was fun!!!

CLASS UPDATES:
  • The card above is one option for my Monday night Make and Take. Please think about joining us from 4-8pm. Drop in at anytime.
  • Thursday, May 10th is Technique Class. We will be learning the thumping technique.
  • Also on Thursday is my make up day for the Punch Art Class which I had to cancel last week. We're making the cutest graduation owl using the 2-1/2 circle punch as the base. 
  • Both the Technique Class and the Punch Art Class will be at 7pm. Take one class or take them both!
  • Saturday, May 12th, is Stamping 101A and 101B.  Stamping 101A is from 11am - 1pm. You will have an hour break for lunch, (bring your own or fast food close by), then 101B runs from 2-4pm. You will make 3 cards in each class learning the basic of how to stamp. Great class for beginners. Cost is $20 each class, but if you have a  special invite from me, or a FREE Class card from the Farmer's Market, then your 101B class is FREE with the purchase of 101A!! But, I bet I an be easily persuaded to give the 101B FREE to anyone who calls and ask!

OK, CONTEST TIME!!!
So, I have exciting news to share..........I'm having a contest on my blog!!!! Exciting, huh!!! Stampin' Up! offers an annual trip to glorious destinations around the world if you reach a sales/points goal of 40,000 during the year. I'm not to far from the goal, but know I can't make it on my own, so I will definitely need some help to get there. So, if you help me to make it to 40,000, How would you like to go with me?

The trip destination is to FIJI!!! That's right, I'm taking the winner of the contest to FIJI!!! Here's the details.......

To each person who does one of the following...
  • Host a party with sales over $500+
  • Place a personal order of $250+
  • down line members promote to Senior Associate or Supervisor
Your name will be entered into a drawing. Who's ever name is drawn, will go to FIJI with me! Deadline to meet the sales/points goal is June 30th. II've already got one party booked for the 19th. Call me to book your date. Or, place your order today!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: