Tuesday, April 10, 2012

A Little of Everything....

Reminder: Technique Class this Thursday, April 12th. Technique is stamping with bleach.  
CLICK TO VIEW APRIL SCHEDULE OF CREATIVE OPPORTUNITIES

Hello My Friends!!!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter. Mine was full of surprise events that kept me on my toes. I actually cooked!!! I made potato salad and baked beans to go along my the BBQ that my son was cooking on the grill.

On to stamping news, hurry and RUN, don't walk, to the Clearance Rack. New items were placed on clearance, even some more punches. Click on the SHOP ONLINE button on the left side bar to start saving. Happy Shopping!!!!

Here's one last sample using the ever-so-loved Sale-a-Bration stamp set and papers. I'm having a hard time putting those products down!

So, I'm offering BLOG CANDY!!!! From today thru Saturday, all the names from those who ordered online will go into a random drawing to win the Sale-a-Bration stamp set Fresh Vintage and the Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper. The drawing will be held on Sunday, April 15th. Only US orders qualify. If not local, I will ship your prize to you for FREE!! 

If you are coming to the Technique class this Thursday, just send me an email by Wednesday evening so that I know how many to prep for. Thanks.

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you in class!!

No comments: