Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Mini Book and Reminder

Hello My Friends,

Sale-a-Bration is almost over. Only 2 weeks left!! I have enjoyed this years Sale-a-Bration (SAB) products. Especially the designer paper...OMG, I can't get enough! Anyway, Let's send SAB out with a blast by attending my final SAB event - my MINI SALE-A-BRATION STAMP-A-STACK!!

Quick details: 8 cards, food, door prizes, fun, fun, fun...
 Go HERE for full details and to register.


Now for my share...a mini book made using toilet paper rolls as the base and then covered by SAB designer paper, Everyday Enchantment (you know, the paper I love so much!).


My Can't Stop Stamping team members made these books at our team meeting last month. We had a lot of fun putting our own designing flair to our books. These books are a spin off from my friend Dianne Shiozaki. You can see her creations HERE.

Don't miss team meeting this month. Margaret has a great project planned for us. You're going to love it!!!

Want to be a part of the Can't Stop Stamping Team? Now is the time to join while the starter kit is discounted $50. Click the Join My Team tab at the top of my blog, under my blog header for all the other details, like FREE designer paper each month!!!

Thanks for stopping by. Come back soon.


No comments: