Tuesday, March 27, 2012

March Madness

Hello Friends!!!

Boy, do I have a special for you today!!! It's my own version of March Madness!!! My March Madness is .......

Place a $50 subtotal order and receive $50 Class Credits to be used by July 31, 2012

Look at all the goodies that are attached....
  • Each class counts towards Customer Loyalty Class Program - 10 classes = 1 FREE ($30) class
  • Each $50 counts towards Customer Loyalty Orders Program - 10 check marks = a FREE STAMP SET, or product, or class, valued up to $30.00
  • Sale-a-Bration is still going on - only 5 days left!! Each $50 gets you a FREE product from the Sale-a-Bration brochure!!
  • FREE SHIPPING on all orders $50.00 or higher placed through me. (I'll mail you a check in your thank you cards).
 Here's the fine print.....
  • All orders must be emailed or called into me. No online orders for this event.
  • Orders must be placed by noon on Saturday, March 31st and paid by 6:00pm Saturday evening.
  • Payment for orders will be processed through PayPal. 
  • Free shipping from me to you, if not local.
  • Sorry, no international orders accepted.
Hope everyone has fun with my March Madness!!
Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gayle, It was so nice to meet you. I hope to attend a class soon. Marsha