Friday, February 17, 2012

INTRODUCING......

Hello My Friends,

Many of you shop with me on a regular basis. I truly appreciate you placing those orders time and time again. In a show of my appreciation, I would like to introduce to you ---- my brand new Customer Loyalty Program!!!

 You will now be rewarded for shopping and taking classes with me!!!
This is how it will work.

Customer Loyalty Program for classes:
  • For every 10 classes (excluding hostess club) you attend, you will receive one class ($30 value) for FREE
  • Be sure to pull your attendance card and sign in each time you attend a class
  • Bring a new friend and receive double credit!!!!
Customer Loyalty Program for orders:
  • For each online, telephone, or emailed order of $50. (before S & H) you will earn a check mark. Hostess club orders do not count. Hostess Club orders of $50 (before S & H) will continue to qualify for the 50/50 Board.
  • When you have earned 10 check marks, you will have earned a FREE STAMP SET, or product, or class, valued up to $30.00 (your choice and mailed directly to you) (United States residents only, please)
  • You also earn a FREE TUTORIAL from my TUTORIAL STORE (one per month). Once you place your order, send me an email with your selection. Your Tutorial will be emailed to you within 24 hours.
My first tutorial in my brand new Tutorial Store is for a new stamp set called MOUTHWATERING.

 The tutorial is the step by step directions for 4 cards and matching box. It's 36 pages long with plenty of pictures to guide you along the way. These "mouthwatering" designs uses the new scented embossing powders!


Do you live close to me? Would you like to attend a class to make these adorable cards and matching box AND receive the tutorial? Stay tuned....this will be my Under the Spotlight Class in March!!!



Thanks for stopping by!




The Fine Print : Demonstrators, if you would like to run this as a class for your customers, please email me at rubberandink2@gmail.com.


No comments: