Thursday, February 9, 2012

Achoo!!!

Being sick is no fun. But while I was sick, this little guy was my constant companion. It happens to be a covered tissue box. Once the box is empty, simply lift off the covering and slip over a new box.
So being able to "look" at a bit of crafting was the only crafting I could get in!  I am putting together a free tutorial so that you may make your own. The tissue box is the miniature size from Micheal's or Target dollar bin.
Run and pick one up so you will be ready to make the cover when I post the tutorial.

These are quick enough to make, making it a very doable gift to include in a get well package. Or you can match the bedroom decor so that it will look pretty sitting on a nightstand.

Stay tuned...tutorial coming in a couple of days!!

No comments: