Monday, January 23, 2012

Leadership

Leadership Conference in San Antonia, TX was GREAT!!!

I had a good time with my roomies learning, swapping, and sightseeing. Sharing a few pics of our adventures. Some of the pics are a little blurry, so I apologize in advance.

First day of Leadership, we all can't wait to see what the "Convention Bag" will look like. Here is Margaret after receiving hers.

Here are the four of us roomies having fun in general session.
 L to R: Margaret, me, Debbie, and Jamie

"My Way" was the convention theme. We learned how to run our businesses "our way"....what fit right for my business.
 
Let's not mention all the food we ate. The 10lbs I lost I'm sure found their way back!!!

This was a tortilla stuffed with crab meat and red fish over a vinaigrette salad...delicious!!!

Look at this drink. It's a margarita with a Corona beer upside down in the drink. As you sip the margarita, the beer empties and mixes with the margarita. Crazy!!! 

For me, I had the pleasure of attending my first Manager's Reception. Here I am with my upline Sandy Hancock and co-founder of Stampin' Up!, Shelli Gardner. Can we say - AWESOME!!

 The entertainment was a fabulous troupe of Chinese Acrobats.

Then we can't forget the sightseeing...
The Riverwalk during the day...
....and The Riverwalk at night....the trees were draped with Christmas lights for a filming of Extreme Home Makeover. Ty Pentington and the crew were there filming the show.

....and always remember The Alamo....

For night life, we had fun in places like the world famous Coyote Ugly Bar!
We really had a good time, but when it was time to come home, we were good and ready! Nothing beats HOME SWEET HOME!!!

On my next post, I will start sharing all the pictures of the displays and card samples.
Thanks for stopping by!
Gayle                                

No comments: