Monday, January 9, 2012

I'm Back!!...And Class Registration

Happy New Year to all of my friends out there in blogworld!!!!  I'm finally coming back from a fantastic, and very much needed, rest and staycation! I should have let you know back in December I was taking a break, so please accept my apologies for not letting you know.

Well, was Santa good to you this Christmas??? He certainly was good to me! I must have been a good girl!! He left me some new toys - a Kindle Fire and a Nikon S4100 Camera. Both great to have when I go off to Leadership next week. Looking forward to that trip!!

Hopefully the new year has been good so far, just a short 9 days, but especially hopeful that this year will be full of blessings, good health, and less stress for all of you.

My first card of the year is using the new Elegant Bird Bigz Die from the new Occasions Mini Catalog.
Ok, I hear you laughing!! Since you know me, of course I'm choosing the bird first!!! This pic was taken using my new camera. I need to take the date and time off the pics. Maybe leave the date. Then for those of you who pull the pics and save elsewhere, you will know what date to go back to on my blog if you have questions.

This will be one of the cards/projects we will make during Big Shot class on Sunday, Jan 29th. Class is at 1:00pm and cost is $25. There is a PayPal link below to register and save your spot in class. Class will be held in my studio.

Don't forget this Thursday, Jan 12th, is Technique Thursday class. We will going over how to use the wheels including embossing with the wheels. Start time is 7:00pm and cost is $15. Please use the PayPal link below to register and save your spot in class. Class will be held in my studio.


Big Shot Class $25

Technique Class $15



Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you in class soon!!!

No comments: