Tuesday, December 13, 2011

2 Day Special!!!

For 2 days only - today the 13th and tomorrow the 14th - I have an extra exciting offer to share with you, 
PLUS
a goody of my own, and a share, so be sure to read through to the bottom!!

Stampin' Up! is allowing those of us who are attending Leadership Conference next month to offer this amazing  special - but for 2 days only!  

The offer is a $50 savings on the Demo Kit plus $120 in extra goodies for 1 year!!! That's right,
  • the Demo Kit is on sale for $125 (a $330 value), plus, 
  • a monthly bonus, for 2012, (excluding January), you will have a choice of either a package of Designer Series Paper or a Digital Download, total value $120
Are you adding this up????  $450 worth of goods for just $125!!   Additionally, you will save 30% on your first order of $150 within the first 45 days and 20% on all other orders!! That's a great discount on all your crafting needs!!

I can't imagine a better Christmas present........but....... how about a glittery cherry on top????? My thank you gift to you for becoming a demo......any stamp set of your choice, a $47.00 value, for joining my  Can't Stop Stamping Team!!! 

Call or email with any questions or click the JOIN MY TEAM tab at the top of my blog.

Now for the share...
I put together these gift boxes for my MIL for an event she held this weekend. Inside the boxes were the beautiful angel ornaments she gave as party favors. 

The boxes are our kraft boxes found in the Holiday Mini. I stamped the flourish from the Baroque Motifs stamp set using VersaMark ink. The ribbon and flowers are non-SU.









Kraft Gift Box (4) 124106
Price: $2.95   









Baroque Motifs (w) - 113490
Price: $27.95


Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: