Monday, October 3, 2011

Time for Christmas!

We "crafters" have to start early with all the creating we do to have our cards, projects, and gifts ready in time to give out to those lucky recipients. So without further ado, here is one of my first cards of the season.
This is one of the cards we will be creating in my October Hostess Clubs/Classes.

If you are not a club member, you can still attend as a class member. What's the difference? Well, as a hostess club member, one of the benefits is that you take turns with other club members to earn free goodies from the catalog. As a class member, you attend without making the same commitment that hostess club members are required to make. Class members come and go as they will, but they don't earn the freebies.

If interested or have questions, send me an email or call me to discuss. I would love for you to attend as a class member or join as a club member. My current clubs meet monthly on the:
  • 1st Sunday - my studio Highland Park - 4:00pm (time possibly changing to !:00pm)
  • 3rd Sunday - Stampin' From the Heart, LA (Culver City area) - 5:30pm
  • 3rd Monday - Stampin' From the Heart, LA (Culver City area) - 6:30pm
I'm also available for private clubs and classes. Gather your girlfriends and family members and let's get the dates on the calender!! Call or email me!!

Thanks for stopping by. Come visit again soon!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Too cute!! I hope I get to make one of these :)