Monday, October 10, 2011

First the Baby, then the card

Look at her.....she is definitely in her element!! She loves being a cheerleader!!!! Can you tell, I'm a proud, proud Grandma!!!
 Moving on to the card....This is a swap I received at our team meeting from team member Christine. I thought she did an awesome job. This could be used for one of those manly cards we are always needing.


Swapping cards is one of the fun things we do at the Can't Stop Stamping Team Meeting. Come join us this Saturday. Earn a Big Shot or $100 in Stampin' Up! product. Email for details.

I spent the weekend sick in bed with a cold. The little gremlin grandchildren both brought colds home from school. And since I'm always hugging and kissing on them, I caught it. Knocked me right out. Canceled Make and Take Monday for tonight but on track for this weeks Technique Thursday. We will be doing the Baby Wipe Technique. Come join us at 7pm. Cost $15. 2 cards. 

Thanks for stopping by. Come back again soon.

No comments: