Monday, September 19, 2011

Thank yous

Spent the day trying to build up my supply of much needed thank you cards. This set, Loving Care (flowers) is from the past Summer Mini. I was so sad to see it go. I made two versions of the type of card. For the circle of Wisteria Wonder, I first punched a circle in a piece of chipboard backing that comes in our DSP papers in order to create a template. I then laid the template on my panel and sponged the color. I then stamped the flowers and sentiment (Curly Cute stamp set) using Elegant Eggplant ink. The stamped panel is layered onto a piece of Elegant Eggplant card stock and then onto the card base. One of the eggplant panels has it's corners punched with the ticket corner punch. The other has all 4 edges distressed. Very easy when trying to do a lot of cards.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: