Wednesday, September 28, 2011

10 Years


The month of September marks my 10th year anniversary as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator!! Quite an accomplishment by any means. The time went by sooo fast, which is what normally happens when you are doing something you love. Just like when you sit down at your desk to work on a card or scrap page and before you know it it's bedtime.

Well, for the last days of September, through September 30th, I would like to offer a special to celebrate. And YOU get the gift!!

Any orders of $35 (pre s/h & tx) or more, placed in my online store, will receive a roll of In Color Ruffled Ribbon. Just send me an email letting me know your color choice and mailing address and I will get it out to you!

Coming soon - Big Shot To Go - supply kits for you to complete Big Shot classes at home!!

Don't forget to sign up for the Holiday Stamp-a-Stack. Seats are filling up fast!! Only 2 seats left for 18th. The  25th is still open but only a few days left for the Early Bird Registration. See this post for all the details. HERE

Thanks for stopping by...come back to visit soon!

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Congratulations on your 10 years with SU!