Monday, July 18, 2011

Embossed Stripes

Here is one of the cards I made at convention. I attended a swap organized by one of my sidelines. This is one of the 8 projects we did, besides having a great meal and receiving 50, yes 50, over-the-top cards. I'll be sharing some of those in the near future.

This card uses the new striped embossing folder for the Big Shot, plus the new in-colors card stock, Lucky Limeade and Island Indigo. See how well those two colors go together? Actually, all five of the new in-colors are used on the card. The flowers are Pool Party, Calypso Coral, and Wisteria Lavender. I just love how they all work together!

Convention was an absolute blast!!! I'm jazzed and want to attend next year. So who wants to join me??? Sign-up special is just $99 until the end of the month. Don't delay and miss out on the fun! Come join my group, Can't Stop Stamping, by clicking HERE on my website. Click the "Join Now" button on the left side. Don't hesitate to call or send me an email if you have any questions.

Thanks for stopping by. Keep stamping!

1 comment:

Ana Garcia said...

great card!!! love the colors !!!:D