Saturday, July 23, 2011

Convention Fun

One of the many things you do at convention is take classes. In those classes, the instructor sometimes ask for volunteers. I was lucky enough to be one of those volunteers. 'Cause volunteering brings you goodies!!! I got a package of the new In Color printed brads. YEAH!!!!

I had no idea this picture was even taken. It is posted on the SU website under the the 3rd day convention highlights. A friend of mine pointed it out. Boy was I surprised! In this class we were learning the benefits of posting workshops onto Facebook vs not.

Now for a project.....this sweet little tin is a project I completed at the organized swap I was involved in. We did 8 projects (which I will share with you), had a very good lunch, and received our 50 swaps. It was well organized and a whole lot of fun. The tin uses the lace ribbon border punch around the sides. The top is a flower made from about 8 layers of scallop circles, the flowers from the Fun Flowers die, chocolate chip scallop dot ribbon, and netting.

Thanks for stopping by. Hope you find some time to stamp this weekend.

No comments: