Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Big Shot Cards


Hello My Friends!

What a FULL day I had today!! It was my first day renting a booth at the local Farmer's Market. A LOT of fun and work!! Very successful and can't wait to go back next week.

Here are two shares for you from past Big Shot classes.
I enjoyed the look of making the Top Note into a frame by cutting different shapes out of the middle. The background paper is embossed using the Square Lattice embossing folder. It totally changes the look of the paper. The stamp set is On The Grow from the Summer Mini brochure.
This card is a style I saw on Mary Fish's site. Hers' was super cute and eye catching, I had to try it.  I'm using different paper and color scheme than she. The sentiment comes from the new set My Friend, which I love, love, love!
Please save the date of August 6th for my annual Open House/Customer Appreciation Day. Festivities start at 1pm.

Don't forget the ribbon and paper shares going on right now. Find the info HERE.

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Jeff Hardy said...

Find free importers trade leads for your rubber products business. This directory helps you to find out suppliers and manufacturers from all over world.