Thursday, June 16, 2011

Housekeeping

Hello My Friends,

Had to do some housekeeping on my blog today, so I have no card to share, but a couple of good fixes! Takes quite a bit of time for me to figure out how to do all those technical things since I am so challenged in that area. 

I now have a working class calender, wish list, and gift registry link on my sidebar to the right. I didn't know the wish list wasn't working, and was very very outdated, until one of my readers informed me. If you come across something needing some attention, please feel free to shot me an email.

Off to put together my shoebox swap for my Can't Stop Stamping team meeting. That's right, it official. Stampin' Up! has approved the name of my team!!! We are growing by the day. Won't you join us? Call or email me with questions. Or, to sign up, click the JOIN MY TEAM link on the left sidebar.

Stamp something today!

No comments: