Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Shares

Sale-a-bration ends tomorrow!!! Did you get all the free sets you wanted? If there is one, or two, that you have an eye on, the time to get them is now. Call, email, or go online  to place your order.

Here is a mans' birthday card. It's hard to do manly cards, but I am doing more of them lately. This card uses the oh-so-popular Punch Bunch set from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. The card stock is Basic Grey and the designer paper comes from the Neutrals Designer Paper Stack.

The next card uses the Easter Blossoms set from the Occasions Mini Catalog. The little girl in this set is soooo sweet. I almost didn't buy this set, but the girl kept growing on me, hooked me, then reeled me in! Now, she is precious!!!
I have a Big Shot class coming up, this Saturday, April 2nd, at Stampin' From The Heart. Call the store, 310-391-0466, to register if you would like to attend.

Hope you have some stamping fun.

No comments: