Friday, February 25, 2011

Nature Walk 2 Versions

Can I start by saying I LOVE THIS SET!!!!! The set is called Nature Walk and is found in the Occasions Mini Catalog. It has matching Designer Series Paper called Botanical Gazette. Very pretty paper.

On this particular card, I attempted to make a collage. I'm pretty much pleased how it turned out. Also, added a bit of technique called masking. That's when you stamp the image you want to appear up front, (the bird), cover the image with a mask (the same image cut from a piece of post it note), then stamp a second image (the fern and cage) over the masked first image. Remove the mask and you will have the bird up front with the ferns and cage behind. Next I covered the cage and stamped the eggs behind it along the left side.

Version 2 of the same stamps and technique shows a different layering giving the card another look.

These techniques are the types of things you learn in my Time To Stamp Tuesday Workshops, which are held on the last Tuesday of every month. Add this to your calender and plan to attend. Next class is Tuesday, March 29th. Hope to see you there!


Happy Stamping!!!!!

No comments: