Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Occassions Mini Catalog Is Here!

I don't know how Stampin' Up! does it, but each mini catalog is better than the last! This one is so full of stuff I NEEEEEED! I just have to have it. Not so much for teaching classes but I WANT it in my stash!

You should have already received your copy of the mini. If you haven't, contact me.

Okay, grab your mini and follow me ......turn to......
page 27 - if you know me, best set in the entire book!
page 21 - can't have enough birthday stamps. This set is good for manly cards
page 15 - beautiful paper...I imagine sweet creations created with this paper
page 10 - fun, fun, fun
page 7 - glimmer paper = glitter and paper combined - what a lovely combo
page 22 - cupcake stamp with a cupcake punch to match!

There is a whole lot more to see. Take some time to flip through the mini.

Remember, I started a 50/50 Board for 2011! So for every $50 you spend (not accumulative, pre tax and shipping), your name goes into one of the 50 squares on the board. Once board is filled, a number is drawn. The name that is on that square wins a $50 gift certificate to be spent in my Stampin' Up! store! All orders apply: online, club, class, and workshop. Shop with me in 2011 for your chance to win!

Happy shopping!

No comments: