Thursday, November 11, 2010

Veteran's Day

Today is the day set aside to honor our soldiers of America. Those who have answered the call to serve our country, our HEROES, but most of all, those who have given the utmost, and paid the highest price, their life, so that we can have freedoms not found in most countries of the world.

Some of you know that I too am a veteran. I was fortunate enough to serve during peace time in the United States Air Force. I followed the footsteps of my father who is now a member of the American Legion.

Keep our men and women, and their families, of the Armed Services in your hearts, mind, and prayers. Support our troops in any way you can.

May God bless the United States of America!

ETA: IN SUPPORT OF OUR TROOPS, A DONATION TO THE VETERANS ADMINISTRATION HOSPITAL WILL BE MADE FROM THE COMMISSIONS OF ANY SALES PLACED TODAY.

1 comment:

Stampmaiden said...

Gayle, I was thinking about you today while working in my journal. Thanks for serving our country and being the brave woman that you are.