Friday, July 16, 2010

Monthly Special

Hello Friends,

New specials for you!!!!
1. Time is running out to take part in the Ribbon Shares. You have until July 16th to place your order. See my blog for details - http://gayle-rubberandink.blogspot.com/2010/07/ribbon-shares.html
2. Starting now and through the remaining month of July, I am offering percentages off of your orders from the new catalog - all those new must have stamps and accessories! So here is the breakdown:
For every $100 and up - save 15%
For every $75 and up - save 10%
For every $50 and up - save 5%
1. offer CAN be used on Hostess Club orders
2. offer expires July 31st, 2010
3. offer can not be combined with any other special

Email me directly with your order to receive the savings. Do NOT place the order through my Stampin' Up! website. This percent off is my personal offer and will not be honored by Stampin'n Up!.  So remember, SEND ME AN EMAIL TO ORDER.

No comments: