Thursday, July 1, 2010

And It Begins!!

The new catalog year begins today. How exciting!!! Most of you have seen the new catalog by now, and for those of you who have not, it's filled with wonderful new stamp sets, embellishments, ink and paper colors, ribbons and punches. Just what the doctor ordered!!!! If you are like me, and most of you are, I know you have started making a wish list, maybe even revised a couple of times already!

The pdf version of the catalog is on my left sidebar. Click on it to download. Also on my left sidebar, you can find a link for the list of supplies used to create the gorgeous samples in the catalog. Keep the Supply List handy either by printing and keep with your catalog or save to desktop for easy and quick access. If you would like a hard copy of the catalog, please go to my Stampin' Up! website to order a copy to be mailed directly to your home.


Have a good day!

No comments: