Saturday, May 29, 2010

Bits and Pieces

Hi My Friends,

Just want to give you a few updates......

1. New Catalog - One Stampin' Up! catalog year is ending and a new one is beginning. Our new catalog will be coming out on July 1st. Would you like a new catalog? If so, now is the time to reserve yours for $7, which is 30% off the retail cost. Send me an email if you would like to reserve your catalog. I will send you a PayPal invoice. Once catalogs arrive, I'll contact you for delivery. Reserving yours today, helps me to know how many catalogs to pre-order.

2. All Hostess Club members receive their catalogs for FREE. (That is only ONE reason to become a Hostess Club member.) Also, if you are one of my recruits AND a member of my Hostess Club, choose a pack of Designer Series Paper ($9.95) for 50% off instead. WooooHoooo!!!! Join a Hostess Club today!

3. Interested in becoming a Stampin' Up! demonstrator? Beginning June 1st, SU will be offering a Mini Starter Kit for just $99. Great time to sign up to earn extra money for your family or just to be a hobby demonstrator and receive 20% discount on all your stamping supplies. Contact me for details.

4. Don't forget the Color Renovation, which will take place with the new catalog. Many colors retiring. Some beginning to be sold out. Don't delay in ordering yours now. Do you have refill ink for each of your pads? Get them now before it's too late. Paper, ink, refills, and markers for your favorite colors can be ordered on-line or by sending me an email.

No comments: