Saturday, February 27, 2010

A New Class

Hello My Friends,

Thanks so much for all the well wishes. I'm doing much better and back to working at my desk. I have a new series of classes coming up at Stampin' From The Heart. The first is actually a week from Sunday, on March 7th. It's called a Big Shot Class. You will learn how to use other companies dies, such as Spellbinders Nestibilities and Cuttlebug, in the Big Shot. Call the store at 310-391-0466 to register. Here is the project for the first class. It's a new take on the star book using the Nestibilities to make cutouts to place dangling messages. Cute? I think so.






If you are local, hope to see you in class, but in any event......

Keep on stamping!

1 comment:

Sherry said...

This star book is wonderful! I love coming to visit you always have such creative ideas to share!