Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy New Year!

The New Year is already passing quickly. It's already the 9th and this is my first post of the New Year. I've got a lot planned for this year, so stay close, and hang on for the ride.

Well, let's start with a very cute card I received for the New Year. I have never made New Year cards before. Don't think it has even crossed my mind. But my friend Carole sent me this cute card. I just love it.

Here is a little teaser for you to come to the Big Shot classes. This is one of the projects we made this month. I call it Love Notes. It's a clear box with a set of Love Notes and envelopes made with the Top Note die. The little heart decal is made using the a stick pin from the Pretties Kit and the new scalloped heart embosslit in the new Occasions Mini Catalog.

This picture shows how the envelopes are tucked in the back.

The next Big Shot class is scheduled for February 28th. Come see what projects I have planned. Send me an email if you want to attend or order a kit.

Keep on stamping...

No comments: