Thursday, January 28, 2010

Big Shot Class

Hi Folks,

I goofed on one of my previous post. I gave an incorrect date for the next Big Shot class as the last Sunday in February. IT IS ACTUALLY THIS SUNDAY, JANUARY 31st. I know, last minute notice. Please register below if attending, very important to register. Plus it helps to keep the count accurate.

Class cost is $25 or place a minimum order of $35.
Time - 1:00 pm
Place- my home, 6007 El Mio Dr, Los Angeles CA 90042 (Highland Park)
Class size limited to 12

To register for class, and to hold your spot, there is a $10 registration fee, which is applied to the cost of the class or will go towards your order, if placing an minimum order of $35.
Click PayPal button below to register.

You don't have to have an account with PayPal to register. After clicking onto the PayPal button, just follow the steps on the bottom left for registration by credit card.

See you in class!!!
Gayle

No comments: