Sunday, December 27, 2009

First Class of the New Year

Well Hello My Friends!!!

I have been enjoying a long and much needed rest. I trust the holidays were as wonderful for you as they were for me. Spending time with the grand kids is always pleasurable. They are so funny. Just watching the girls play and interact, learning to talk, is amazing. They are so full of surprises. Then to see Joshua roll over for the first time was the icing on the cake. Here is his debut onto my blog. He is my one and only grand son and a sweet, sweet boy. Isn't he a cutie!!! Yup, yup, proud Grandma here.

So, when I wasn't playing with the grands, I was somewhere with my laptop, playing Mafia Wars on Facebook. Oh my word, I am so ADDICTED to this game! Being a mobster, and all that goes with it. Just think of the old movies and such. Anyway, I've got to put it aside and pick up life again!

SOOOOoooo, onto stamping business. For 2010, I've come up with a few ways to improve the business and developed some new and interesting classes. Stay tuned as they are revealed throughout the year.

The first class of the new year will be on January 3rd. It will be a Big Shot class. I have some great projects planned. Also have some of the new products from the Sprng Occaisions 2010 mini catalog, which begins on January 5th, to show off . You should be receiving your copies in the mail soon, if you haven't already. You should also receive the 2010 Sale-a-Bration Mini Catalog.

The details of the class follows:
Date - Sunday, January 3rd
Place - my home in Highland Park (email for address)
Time - 1:00 pm
Cost - $25 flat fee or place a $35.00 (subtotal) order. Please register by paying the $10 non-refundable registration fee. This charge will be credited towards class fee or order the day of class. If class is full, only registration secures your spot. The balance of class fee is to be paid at the class. Please click the PayPal button below to register.







See you soon,
Happy stamping!
Gayle

1 comment:

Stampmaiden said...

Oh Gayle, your grandson is adorable! Look at those gorgeous big eyes!!! What a blessing. Happy New Year to you and yours!
Linda