Monday, October 5, 2009

Customer Appreciation Day



This past Saturday was my 2nd Annual Customer Appreciation Day. I so enjoy saying THANK YOU to all of my customers, who are my friends, for putting up with me and coming to all of my events throughout the year. We made these two projects, had lunch, and also a drawing for a free Patterned Pines Hostess Set.

These first project was this pumpkin card. The pumpkin came from an idea I saw at my down line meeting. Don't know who to give credit to for originally designing the little pumpkin. It was shown on a little place card as part of a table setting. Since we all know that my place setting days are over, I took the pumpkin idea and designed a card. One of my guests said it looks like a butterfly....what!!!



Then we made gift card holders. This idea also came from my down line meeting. It was done by Becky Kwon. This uses the Movers and Shapers Die with your choice of magnetic shape. Once you cut the card, fold the long sides in 1/2 ", fold up on the crease and glue the sides together creating a pocket. The next picture is the inside piece for the gift card. Since I didn't have an actual gift card, I just used my Costco card in order to give you an idea on how it works. Gotta improvise!



Happy stamping!





Don't forget to check out the all new Clearance Rack! Clicking on the graphic will take you right there......

1 comment:

Rose said...

I love that scallop oval pumpkin! What a great card!