Wednesday, August 26, 2009

SU SIP Challenge


Do you like this card? I hope so. I'm entering it into a contest on Shelli's blog, called SIP. SIP stands for stamps, ink, and paper. That is all that can be used to design your card. No ribbon, punches, or embossing.The idea of the challenge is to get back to basics. Those of you who personally know me, knows I have ribbon on EVERY card. No ribbon is a challenge in itself. Well, wish me luck. I'll let you know if I'm a winner.

Supplies:
stamps:A Rose is a Rose, Sincere Salutations
paper: chocolate chip, real red, old olive textured, whisper white
ink: chocolate chip, real red



Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Stampmaiden said...

OOO, Gayle! I hope you win! This is beautiful. I love fibers so I know the feeling you must have had. LOL! I think the "dripping" rose buds surrounding the large singe rose take the place of ribbon because of the way they hang. Good luck!! Great card!
Linda

Margaret said...

Gayle, It's a beauty. I love the layout and the colors you have chosen.
Good Luck!!

Rose said...

Hi Gayle! Beutiful card! I also wanted to come by and tell you that you're my Freebie Friday winner - you can check it out on this post: http://rosemariediehl.blogspot.com/2009/08/freebie-friday-winner-time.html

Email me your info so I can send you your Build-a-Bear notepad!

xo,
Rose