Monday, July 13, 2009

Deal of the Week #3 and card sharing






CURRENT DEAL OF THE WEEK

Period

Item

Page

Description

Regular Price

Special Price

July 13, 10 AM (MT) through
July 20, 9:50 AM (MT)

109112

179

Square Fire Rhinestone brads

$10.95

$6.99



Add sparkle to your projects with our Square Fire Rhinestone brads. From July 13–19, they're just $6.99—over 30% off the regular price of $10.95!

Throughout July, be sure to check my web site every Monday at 10 AM (MT) for the week's new deal.

Before it gets too late, I thought I would share the last of my cards using the retired In-Colors and stamp sets. This first card uses the Soft Summer set from the Occasions Mini Catalog.

This card uses the Bella Blooms set. The flower bud has four layers. Hopefully, you can see the detail in the close up picture below. This color combo was one of my favorites of the retired In-Colors.


By the last catalog being active for only 6 months, I didn't have enough time to use all the sets I wanted to use. Time simply ran out. Not to mention, I got stuck on the Fifth Avenue Floral set. Love it! Glad the new catalog is back to one year. Yeah!

I have at least one ink pad of each of the retired colors for sale. Also, the Soft Summer set is for sale. Soon, I will have a list of items that I need to move out to make room for the new stuff from the new catalog. Let me know if you are looking for something in particular and I'll see if I have it.


Happy Stamping.......!



No comments: