Tuesday, June 16, 2009

STAMPS FOR SALE!!!!

Hi My Friends,

Interested in stamp stuff for sale??? Got plenty of it!! My friend Tracy is quitting the stamping business (shameful!) and has lots of stuff ready to go to a new home. And me, I have plenty of stuff too!! So come on out, this Saturday, June 20th, to get your hands onto some good stuff!!

Here is the link to the ad on Craigslist. Sale doesn't start until 10:00 am. Gives you plenty of time to stop at all the early bird yard sales, then make it to ours. Place to be is 20928 Nectar Aven, Lakewood CA 90715. Love to see you there!!

Happy Stamping!!!!!

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Gayle, I'd love to see what you have for sale... do you have a list of items for those of us on the East Coast? ..lmk Thanks!

Tracy said...

Well, the sale did not go very well anyway. So, I guess I wasn't supposed to sell them. Thanks for supporting me Gayle. You are a great friend!