Wednesday, April 8, 2009

FRIENDS 24-7, BROCADE STENCIL, & WINDOW SHEETS

Isn't this a beautiful card! It's one of the projects on my demo website. Those of you that personally knows me, knows this is my favorite set in the catalog. It's using the Friends 24-7 set and the Friendly Words wheel in the background. This card is also using the Kind Thoughts Brocade Small Decor Stencil from the Decor Elements Brochure. Great card, great colors. Click on the picture to be directed to the projects page on my website. You will find the complete supply list of all materials used.

WINDOW SHEETS
There is also a video of how to use the new window sheets also on the website. To view the video, click on the picture to be directed to the projects page on my website.


Hope you enjoy these fabulous projects!


No comments: