Tuesday, March 3, 2009

NEWS TO SHARE


Hello My Friends,

Thought I would show you two more spring release card samples for TCP. It's been cold and rainy here, maybe thoughts and images of spring and Easter might warm you up. The card below is actually a paper cone for candy or eggs. It can be used as an Easter basket.


My news for you is that I have resigned from The Cat's Pajamas DT. It's been a good few years of fun and excitement, and I am blessed to have been a member, but I need to move on. I've got a few things "under construction" and the will need plenty of time to work on them. I will miss the TCP family. The girls are all great and the fearless leader, Alma, is tops. Thank you very much Alma.


1 comment:

mtfalco said...

good luck gayle in your new ventures! We'll miss you on the DT. Keep in touch and happy stamping!