Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Teaching Calender Updated and New Class

Hi Everyone,

I've finally updated my teaching calendar which can be found on the right hand sidebar. I'm only a month into the year! Better late than never. Check it out, maybe there is a class or club that will interest you.

Here is one of my upcoming classes.....
It's a small box in the shape of a pizza box along with 5 - 4x4 cards and envelopes. The envelopes are standard size which will be altered with a single cut to fit the 4x4 cards. And guess what, you go home with the stamp set! Class is scheduled for February 24th at 7:00 pm in my home in Highland Park (South Pasadena area). Let me know if you're interested and would like to sign up. ETA: Must register by February 10th to allow time to order stamp sets

1 comment:

Aimee said...

Very cute projects!