Monday, January 12, 2009

THE NEW CATALOG HAS ARRIVED!!!

It's here! The new Stampin' Up! Spring Summer 2009 Idea Book & Catalog has arrived. Let me tell you, IT'S GORGEOUS!!! I already know 3-4 (ok maybe 7-8) items that are an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE, and then, my wish list begins. My must haves are a new scallop edged punch which looks like lace eyelet, a circle cutter, corduroy buttons in chocolate chip and other colors, two sizes of circles an flower brads in chocolate chip....AND, new exclusive designs for the Big Shot - Bigz Dies, texture plates, Sizzlits, and embosslits! I can't even begin to go into the stamp sets. The card samples and ideas are just beautiful, OMG, so much eye candy. For this reason alone, you need a catalog. Best yet, ALL the stamps are die cut! Yup, no more trimming stamps! Yippie! Just punch out, mount, and stamp. How easy can that be! (Do you think I've used enough exclamations points so far??!! I'm a just really excited, extremely excited! Okay, okay, I'll quit.)

For all of my hostess club members and those who schedule a workshop, your catalogs are FREE! (Just another reason to join one of my hostess clubs or have a workshop.). However, you can still purchase a catalog from me. The cost is $9.95, (shipping included), plus you will receive a $5.00 coupon valid on your first order placed within the next 30 days. Email me if you want one of these glorious catalogs.

UPDATED RETIRED ACCESSORIES LIST
I've updated my last post to show the accessories that have sold out, therefore no longer available. Take a look. Remember, once gone, they are gone, so order early.

Now go stamp something....

No comments: