Thursday, January 29, 2009

Back from CHA

Hi All,

I'm back from the fabulous Craft and Hobby Association Show (CHA). What a fantastic 4 days this turned out to be. Well, I always have a good time at CHA, and it always turns out good, BUT, this was the best one yet.

I demonstrated for Clearsnap. (Hi Jenny, April, Anthony, Melinda, and Bill.) They have a new ink called Smooch. It's a pigmented pearlized paint that is great for enhancing your paper projects. It can also be used on fabric, wood, acrylics. Someone even came by the booth to test it on her gourd! It worked beautifully! Great stuff and very puuurty!

I met ALL of my favorite girls on the Hero Art Design Team. I shared some of my card creations with them and showed them the Clearsnap catalog, which I have two cards using the Hero Arts stamps. I was able to do a Make and Take at their booth each day. Much fun and they gave each person a stamp set when you completed the Make and Take. Love those freebies!
Jennifer Mcguire
Sally Traidman
Shari Carrol

OH YEAH!!!! I am now published!!! I've got two cards in the Clearsnap catalog! What a thrill to see your own work in print. Anybody want my autograph? heehee! Gotta work on getting more stuff published...

Back to CHA....I also met Shelli Gardner, owner of Stampin' Up! WHAT A THRILL!!!! I had to do my demo for her! Boy was I nervous, my hands trembled a little bit, but it got done.

Other blogworld personalities that came by the booth or I met throughout the show -
Taylor Vanbruggen of Taylored Expressions, along with Jami Sibley

Sharon Harnist


The girls from Hanna Stamps -
Vicki Garret,
Diana Gibbs

As always, had a great time with http://pugnaciousstamps.blogspot.com/of Rubber Cafe Stamps. Went to dinner with she and her crew. Laughed till my sides splits.

Then I had a great little evening chat with the girls from The Cat's Pajamas and the My Favorite Things. Boy was that fun!

New friends are Diana Kovacks from Hampton Art Stamps - funny and fabulous. She doesn't have a blog yet, but is getting one, right Diana!?! And Nikki, who did the Make and Takes at our booth, is a very spirited girl! She is a lot fun to be with. I told her she has become my new best friend.

There are more wonderful people that I met but can't remember them all. I should have been keeping a list! Next year.

Now it's time to play with and make samples using all the goodies.

2 comments:

Niki_Meiners said...

I loved working with you. Hopefully we can do it again.

MMora said...

That's great on getting published. Congratulations!!!