Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Thanksgiving Day Sale!!!!

I'm having my own AFTER THANKSGIVING DAY SALE on THANKSGIVING DAY!!!!! I am thankful to each and every one of you who continue to support my business. I am passing my discount on to you as a great big THANK YOU!

That's right...my own sale! For ONE DAY ONLY, November 27th 2008, place an order of any size and receive a 20% discount on your entire order*! If you don't have a current Stampin' Up! catalog, just click on the catalog icon on my sidebar to view and shop.

To place your order, send an email, text, or phone call to rubberandink@yahoo.com or 323.702.6423 with your order. I accept cash, check, or credit cards. Sale ends at 11:59pm PST.

*fine print details -
- 20% discount does not apply to Stampin' Up! Holiday Extravaganza on-line only sale items taking place Nov 26th - Dec 1st.
- Tax and shipping will be applied to regular price.
- orders cannot be applied to Hostess Clubs

SPECIAL BONUS!!!
And for each increment of $30 you spend, your name will be placed in a drawing for a free stamp set! Spend $30 get one drawing ticket, spend $60 get two drawing tickets, etc.

This sale is not offered or sponsored by Stampin' Up! and is only valid through me, Gayle Smith.

1 comment:

alma said...

Love your new look Gayle!