Friday, September 12, 2008





Hi Everyone!!

I thank you so much for all the great comments concerning my blog. I hope you keep coming back to visit.  New interesting links and fun stuff will be added on a regular basis. 

I have a class coming up on Sunday, September 21st at Stampin' From the Heart in Los Angeles. (check out my sidebar for store info) The class is a Tag Book with a coffee theme. You'll be doing a lot of direct to paper to keep you busy. Bring the following Distress pads - Tea Dye, Old Paper, Brushed Corduroy, Spiced Marmalade, and Black Soot. Also bring red line tape. Pictures aren't that great, but the project is awesome in person. Hope you can attend. Call the store to sign up.

Speaking of Stampin' From The Heart, Karen (owner) has now set up a blog - check it out HERE. This will be a great place to see what's going on in the store and what classes are coming up.

Whatcha planning for the weekend? I just finished some design work for The Cat's Pajama's. (There's some great new sets coming out soon!) Now, is a little rest time, so we're taking the kiddies to the LA County Fair! Fun, Fun Fun...can you believe, I have never been to the fair!!! Nope, not once, so I'm too excited myself. The kiddies don't know they are going. It's a surprise!!! Have a good weekend everyone and be safe out there....

1 comment:

toners said...

AWESOME project!!!