Thursday, October 14, 2010

Holiday Stamp-A-Stack

This is one of the cards you will be making at my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack. Are you registered? I just love it, if I have to say so myself!!!! Actually, I saw something similar on someone's blog (can't remember whose) and she made a card similar to one in Papercraft mag. I haven't seen the mag but here is my version. Not sure how much different from the original. ANYWAY.... you too can make a few of this card at my Holiday Stamp-a-Stack. Here is a side view...
 There are only a few spots left for Saturday and Sunday. Here is the breakdown...
11am - Friday 11/05 - 5 seats available
11am - Saturday 11/06 - 2 seats available
1pm - Sunday 11/07 - 3 seats available

For your $45 registration fee, you will receive...
15 cards/projects - 5 designs, 3 of each (bring a friend, make 4 of each)
food - lunch, drinks, dessert, snacks
drawings for great stamps, etc
grand prize drawing for $50 gift certificate in the Stampin' Up! catalog
wear all things SNOWFLAKES to earn as many tickets as possible for the drawings!!

SPECIALS OF THE DAY-
Place an order – receive one of these Stamp-a-Stack specials
$20.00 to 49.99 = 5% off + 1 Entry into the Grand Prize Drawing
$50.00 to 74.99 =10% off + 2 Entries into the Grand Prize Drawing           
$75.00 to 99.99 = 15% off + 3 Entries into the Grand Prize Drawing
$100.00 + = 20% off + 5 Entries into the Grand Prize Drawing
Don't delay, send your registration in to hold your spot.

1 comment:

Margaret said...

It's so beautiful. I can't wait to see the rest of them.